8:52 PM
Honey! . =D Updating updating. :)
Especially for you , this post.
I'll be missing for FIVE days.
Damn , i know that's long . . . .
But (: hehe , i'll still be in your heart.
You in mine. =D
I've been listening to classical music. Ahhhh.
So relaxing . . . . . . =D
Richard clayderman - ll tempo delle mele.
Beethoven - 7th symphony. (:
I know i have wrote about girlfriends on my blog before. (:
But this is different , =D.
This is my
W
i
f
e
I'm blogging about now. =D
Though we have no black and white.
It's still official!! =D To us only of course.
I've so many things in recognition of rachel now. =D
My ducky beside my computer. :)
My ducky pencil in my pencil box. (:
The penguin in any book i am reading. (:
The sheep notebook always on my table. (:
Oh yah!
I even thought of our kids name with rachel's initial. =D
Reyston for boy.
Ricolette for girl. =D Recoyl sounds nice too.
Pronounce as recoyle. =D
Unique eh!
I dare say that i'm sweeter then the honey green tea that
you like to drink.
That my love for you is stronger then the taste of whatever chocolate
you like , ferraro rocher choco , toblerone too , or hersheys.
It's a thousand times stronger.
I know that because my brain shouts your name louder then
when my speakers are being turn up to the loudest volume.
You , to me is priceless.
Even more expensive then my dream car. MINI cooper. =D
You , to me is so adorable that you even surpass
mickey aodrableness! =D
You send my heart beating faster then the speed of light.
Though that is literally impossible.
It is virtually rather possible.
It's the most similiar description. (:
I hope you like the surprise.
=D
Remember , turn over the bed to put bed sheets.
Vacuum under the floor mat.
Wipe under the key board.
Behind the fan. (:
I reeeeeeally hope you'll be grinning widely. =DDDD
Like that. =DDD
It was rather hard okay!
Many brain cells died in the process. ):
BUT , it was worth it. =D
Lester to rachel.
Goodbye (: