Lester!
Friday, December 26, 2008
6:28 AM


Rachel is here :)
Finally posting.

Belated Merry Christmas to all! :D

Darling,
I was so excited waiting for Christmas to come while I was working. And it just went by in a flash. How time flies! And soon, it will be study study study :((
I enjoyed walking to Orchard together while waiting to catch our movie. I know i was moody and irritated by the crowd, so i was whiny and was so mean. Im sorry. :(
And then at 12 plus we caught Twilight. Its boringgg. . .Love and my sister says its not nice too. Maybe because its slow moving and we've read the book.. The characters dont look nice in the show. But they do in life. Hahas.
Although you already watched it online you still agreed to spend ten bucks to watch with me. :)
I enjoyed taking night rider with you,leaning on your shoulder, because i was very very tired. And you kept yourself awake :)
It was already 3 plus in the morning, but you fetch me to Jalan Kayu to have prata although you were very tired. And you helped me flicked the disgusting worm off the jacket. Hahas!
I enjoyed the prata, chilling wind, the cool night, the lovely ride. :)

I love spending all day with you :)


Had a wonderful Christmas with love.

I Love You, :)


Goodbye (:

PROFILE TAGBOARD EXITS EXTRAS
HELLO.

You're at Lester's blog (: