4:03 AM
To all those idiots who are irritating me.
R is still pure and innocent.
I have not touched her anywhere i shouldn't.
She is as innocent as she looks.
Even if you all think i'm a horny idiot , that doesn't mean
i don't respect my girlfriend.
So stop making horny comments about me.
Thank you.
Liu yidao is in love with ju xiang. (:
I feel that people are biased against sara.
Yes , she may be talkative.
But that don't mean anyone can keep gossiping.
Today , Mr nazri was the one who asked her to take out the
cake as he already went to borrow the lighter.
This is just a comment for those people who
keep criticising her actions. Please get to the bottom of
it before criticising.
I'm not siding anybody , I'm impartial.
Everyone is equal.
I love r. (:
Goodbye (: